1. Fred Kerley’s secret sauce is that he loves to compete.
Fred Kerley in Melbourne, photo by Maurie Plant Meeting 2023/ContinentalWorldTour
2. Dina Asher-Smith loves to be around creative people, and she has been coached by the same coach since the age of 8, which will be 20 years next year.
DOHA, QATAR – OCTOBER 02: Dina Asher-Smith of Great Britain celebrates after winning gold in the Women’s 200 meters final during day six of the 17th IAAF World Athletics Championships Doha 2019 at Khalifa International Stadium on October 02, 2019, in Doha, Qatar. (Photo by Andy Lyons/Getty Images for IAAF)
3. Faith Kipyegon admires Sifan Hassan and her marathon, but that is a ways away for Faith.
Faith Kipyegon, photo by Justin Lagat
4. Do not miss (sponsored) the
8. I think the BIG EVENTS at #DOHADL
, will be: Women’s 100m, Women’s 1,500m, Men’s 100m, WPoleVault, Men’s 400m hurdles,
9. PUMA signed a sponsorship deal with the Qatar Olympic Federation, a sign of changes in Gulf athletics?
10. Mutaz Essa Barshim knows that he has lots of eyeballs on him, and wants to develop a legacy program for youth.
Mutaz Essa Barshim, from a Richard Mille advertisement, photo courtesy of RichardMille.com
11. Katie Moon likes the competition, and she must, as tomorrow, she has World Champs and European medalists all in one field.
USATF Outdoor Track and Field, Championships held at Hayward Field, University of Oregon, June 23-26, 2022, photo by Kevin Morris
12. Neeraj Chopra, the pride of India, knows that he has a tough task tomorrow with the javelin field.