In its 27th year of existence, the 2023 New Balance Indoor Grand Prix was held on the campus of its title sponsor, New Balance. THE TRACK at new balance is, in this writer’s mind, the finest facility in North America for celebrating indoor athletics. Five thousand fans was double the crowd at the Reggie Lewis, and lightning-fast track, great acoustics and event after event chock full of fine athletes kept the audience satiated!
This is my quick review of the meet, in the hotel Charlesmark, just before I returned home from the city of Boston!
Special thanks to Global Athletics, the Lenox Hotel, New Balance and the athletes and fans who continue to inspire me after fifty years of enjoying our sport!
This is my daily chat with #RunBlogRun viewers and track fans on all things track & field!
This is Coffee with Larry, live from #charlesmarkhotel!!
1. New Balance indoor Gp was fantastic!
2. The Track at new balance is just what sport needs.
3. Check out our stories on runblogrun!
4. Why Femke Bol’s WR at 500m was so important for New Balance!
5. Heather Maclean is a real fighter! Great win over the mile!
6. Loved Neil Gourley and Sam Tanner in their ferocious battle, but also their friendship!
7. Grant Holloway wins numero 61 indoors!
8. Noah Lyles and Trayvon Bromell in awesome 60m battle!
9. Aleia Hobbs is dominating! That 6.98 means that she will go faster. Her 7.02 MR broke a 27 year old record!